Didier Stevens

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Update: virustotal-search.py

Filed under: My Software,Update — Didier Stevens @ 20:09

Mark Woan reported an issue with virustotal-search.py: sometimes VirusTotal returns a JSON object that the json parser can’t parse.

That’s something I didn’t expect. I’ve added error handling for this case.

virustotal-search_V0_0_9.zip (https)
MD5: FECD02796889CDFE9FA67287F2DE567C
SHA256: 0CE06CBAFC6341835EB8A62377F5C4EB067747EE28E7ED8BB25FD69A4B99FA97

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply (comments are moderated)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: