The most important feature in this new version is the pivot table. You can select 2 columns and generate a pivot table for the data in these columns. Here is an example with data from a new tool I’m working on:
FYI: this shows which root certificates are present in the AuthentiCode signatures using MD5 or SHA1.
Here’s a list of changes:
- Quick fix for empty field bugs reported by Troy Larson
- Replaced Copy button in Values form with Copy Values and Copy All
- Added hide doubles column command
- Added Hide column; row counter & timer
- Added Load from clipboard (paste)
- Added Generate…
- Added “Has header row” option, code for version 0.7.3 provided by Patrick Thomas
This new version of USBVirusScan displays a banner when a USB stick is inserted. You specify the text of the banner in text file banner.txt.
Option -b enables this banner and displays it the first time a removable drive is mounted. Option -B displays the banner each time a removable drive is mounted.
You can find this new version here.
I fixed InstalledPrograms as earthsound suggested: now I include 32-bit installations on 64-bit systems (provided you use 64-bit Excel).
I had some problems with a Windows XP prefetch file, so I wrote a 010 Editor template using the Forensics Wiki’s information on prefetch files.